Yoga Teacher Mentoring
Developing excellence in anything we do requires continuing inquiry and study. While you can build up practical skills in formalized training courses, rarely do these programs offer ongoing, personalized support and guidance to help you stretch into your unique growing edges.
You don't have to go it alone.
Yoga Teacher Mentoring is for any teacher at any stage, whether you are just starting out or you find yourself at a crossroads after a few years of teaching. Having had a mentor myself, I know first-hand the value of having an experienced guide encouraging me along my personal and professional journey.
A mentor can help you identify your strengths and talents, guide your personal practice in ways that both challenge and nurture, help you hone your skills in your growth areas, and so much more.
When you work with me, you get to take advantage of my nearly 15 years of teaching experience. Our work may include:
- support for your personal yoga and meditation practice
- growth and development in your own practice
- pinpointing your unique talents, passions, and authentic voice
- identifying growing edges and what to study next
- growing your understanding of subtle energy work
- support and guidance for Yin Yoga classes and workshops
- specific teaching skills such as sequencing, time management, working with all levels, and more
- class and workshop planning
- language clarity
- weaving mindfulness and philosophical themes into your classes
- help with particular teaching challenges that arise in private and group settings
- navigating the business side of being an independent yoga teacher
Ask Me Anything Virtual Mentoring Sessions
An Ask Me Anything Session is an opportunity to shine a laser on one or two topics — perfect if you just need a little help getting over a specific hurdle.
When you book your 60-minute session, I'll ask you a few short questions so I can prepare in advance for our time together. During our virtual Zoom call, you'll get my undivided attention and personalized support. Recordings of our session are available.Book Your Session Now
Coming Soon! Group Mentoring
On the horizon for 2019: small group mentoring. This will be an affordable way to get high-quality, on-going support in a community of your peers.
Hi! I'm Jennifer O'Sullivan.
I blend ancient wisdom teachings and contemporary spiritual psychology to help others cultivate the inner resources of reslience, courage and genuine happiness. With teachers, my aim is to reignite the spark in their teaching and share with them depth practices that can truly change lives. Find out more about me.
"Jen teaches with compassion and an appreciation for where each person is on his or her individual yogic path."
~ Patricia J.
"Jennifer is an artisan teacher"
~ Tara H.
"Jen has the unique talent of being able to pass on her immense amount of knowledge in a way that is accessible and interesting."
~ Terra E.